Lesson 6 (Yaman Kalyan- Alap 4 to 6)
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 April 2010 17:51
4. G M' D N S. - , N R. S. - , S. N D P - , M' D N S -
5. M' D N R. S. - , N R. G. - R. S. - , S. N D P - ,
M' D N - , M' D N R. S. -
6. G M' D N R. S. - , N R. G. - , R. S. - ,
N R. M' .G .R .G .R S. - , S .N .D .P - , M' D N S. -
* In Alap, you need not to speak .N R G etc, sing only Aaaaaaa......Match your voice (frequency) with the sound coming out of Harmonium or Keyboard while pressing the right key.
* At comma ' , ' stop for a short while but at dash ' - ' and ' , ' both together, take out breath completely and take in again.
* Raag Yaman Kalyan has all 7 notes, all of which are pure (normal) notes except M which is Tivra (Sharp) and represented as M'.